Here’s what most people in Snellville don’t know about Eastside Village:
- Our vibrant, walkable community will take the place of an overgrown, abandoned property left vacant for nearly 15 years.
- A previous effort to turn this property into a senior housing development failed, leaving Snellville with nothing.
- Eastside Village will transform what was planned as high-density senior housing into a significantly less dense and much more community-friendly residential neighborhood with high-end homes, attractive brownstones, and garden units.
- Our plan is more community-friendly because it calls for 365 fewer units than what was originally approved – a 50 percent reduction in density.
- Our plan is more community-friendly because it reduces traffic by 45 percent compared to the previously approved project.